The Wyandotte Creek Subbasin Groundwater Sustainability Agency (GSA) is pleased to announce that the Draft Groundwater Sustainability Plan (GSP) for the Wyandotte Creek Subbasin is available for public review and comment.
The 45 day public comment period is now open. Deadline for Public Comment is 10/24/21.
Draft GSP (Complete Document)Wyandotte Creek_GSP_09.09.2021.pdf
Draft GSP:Wyandotte Creek_Draft_GSP.pdf
Please see below for the public comment information.
We invite you to learn about the Wyandotte Creek Subbasin Groundwater Sustainability Plan and provide comments with your feedback. Here are the steps to take:
1. Download the PDF chapter file
2. Download the comment tracking sheet (Excel table) and rename it with your name or entity abbreviation :Comment Tracking Sheet.xlsx
3. Compile your comments in the Excel table or any written format. Please reference your comment to the chapter and section of the GSP with line numbers to facilitate tracking of comments.
4. Please submit comments by October 24, 2021.
Submit a comment through one of two methods:
1. (Preferred) Submit comments by email to: wyandotteGSA@gmail.com
To better organize public comments, we are requesting that commenters use a comment tracking sheet.
2. Mail Comments to the Department of Water & Resource Conservation
Butte County Department of Water & Resource Conservation
RE: Butte Subbasin GSP
308 Nelson Ave
Oroville, CA, 95965
· You can submit multiple comments.
· Remember to submit comments by October 24, 2021, 11:59 p.m.
If you have trouble finding or accessing information listed here, contact Chris Heindell email@example.com